Your privacy is important to Clevershot Limited (we and us) and we take our responsibility regarding the security of your personal information seriously.
We are committed to protecting your personal information and to being transparent about the information we are collecting about you and what we do with it.
This policy is effective from 25th May 2018. On occasions, we may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We collect information you provide us about you and your company when you use our services. We capture your data when responding to an enquiry, quotation request, or when entering into a contractual agreement to perform the work agreed. This will ensure the service you have requested can be fulfilled. We only collect information which is necessary for the purpose you are providing it.
The information we collect includes some or all of the following:
- Name, job title and Company name.
- Contact information including email address, address, phone number. In support of a business contract: invoicing names(s) and address(es), website details, billing/payment information and any other details that we may feel are beneficial to our business relationship, and support the delivery of our service.
- Any information within correspondence you send to us
- Images captured in line with the work agreed.
We do not sell this information to third parties under any circumstance.
What we do with the information we gather
We require the information defined above, to provide you with the service you expect from Clevershot Limited, to include:
- Internal record keeping.
- Information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails or make telephone calls to inform you of new products or services we feel are relevant to your photography requirements.
- By operating our services, it may become necessary to transfer electronic data that we collect for processing and storing purposes. This is only performed when necessary, and with consideration to your security.
- By providing your personal data to us, you agree to us using your data in this way. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to treat and store your data securely.
How do we share this information?
Clevershot Limited may, from time to time, share your personal information with our close network of suppliers and sub-contractors, but this will only ever be for reasons relating to the contractual agreement into which you have entered with Clevershot Limited.
We are committed to ensuring that all your information is secure and stored only for as long as necessary for the purpose it was originally collected for. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we hold.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Access to your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at: email@example.com
You can send us a request to view, change, transfer or delete the data we have for you. Contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org